Saturday, March 24, 2012

our date day.

Some advice that we have received thus far has been to try to enjoy each other as much as possible before the baby arrives and our marriage transitions into a whirlwind adventure. 

The thing I love about "us" the most is we have tried everyday of our relationship (not just marriage) to tell each other we love each other, miss each other, and really just want to spend time together. We are so blessed to have one another truly. 

Today we took a break from writing my last paper for grad school and went to eat some amazing "raw" yummy eats @ Borrowed Earth Cafe (a vegan raw restaurant). The baby has been craving tons of fresh veggies which is amazing and makes me feel gooood. Then we went to try out a new fresh market called Standard Market that we've heard amazing things about. It was definitely cool and a good experience. 

Ryan got his stout and I got my ice cream :) 
I would like to ask you all to continue to pray for us as we live through this amazing journey. 

Our goal no matter what is to preserve the love we have for each other as intimately and deep as possible.
 I have no doubt that we will be able to do that. 


Source: etsy.com via Miravone on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment