Tuesday, March 13, 2012

love love love.

02/11/2012
We told your Grandpa and Grandma Dorough today about you. They were speechless…literally. But happy and couldn’t help but support us in any way so that you will get here safe and sound.

You will be their first grandchild! I can’t wait for you to meet them too! Just wait until September ok?

Ryan's mom reaction when we gave them their "anniversary gift" which was a picture of the ultrasound :)
02/14/2012
Your dad and I went to celebrate Valentine's Day today. I finally feel better (somewhat) so I was looking forward to stuffing my face!

My surprise gift to Ryan to find in the morning of V-Day!
Notice the little "Sugar Daddy" haha
Overall, we just celebrated our last Valentine's Day as a family of two before everything changes and it was phenomenal. 

Today was a reminder of how much we truly are in love and love each other so deeply. 

We are so lucky to be blessed with you and our Valentine's day next year will be even better than years past. BUT you are lucky to have parents that love each other so much...can't even begin to imagine how much deeper our love will become. 

This whole experience has truly brought us closer & more intimate. I am excited that you will have the father you deserve. I can only imagine what that would be like... 
still got it ;)
9 weeks here <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment