It's baby time!
Welcome to my new series.
It's going to be ALL things baby.
Expect lots of stories, laughs, tears, pictures, and updates from us as we venture on this new journey together. Our love story now transitions into opening our hearts to a little mini-me :D
Since we found out, I have been journaling on my own to share with our baby one day....as well as to share with all of you. It will open you up to my world of emotions, nausea, and cravings :)
I hope you will feel inspired, encouraged, and touched. All tips are welcome for us! Nothing is like learning from mamas that have been there...our baby books don't have enough information!
Details will be released tomorrow with my first blog post with "baby talk".
Overall, we are so EXCITED and appreciate the outpouring of love. It means so much to us and ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers!
Also I've taken some inspiration from a fellow blogger who has does a beautiful and amazing job blogging her pregnancy- Check out this blog!. I will be utilizing some her ideas in my blog too!
.jpg)
YAY! I can't wait for your next blog post! =) Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDelete