Breastfeeding Awareness
(18)
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
nursery ideas.
Some ideas I found on Pinterest:
Love the idea of the pom pom things in the corner!
Source:
style-files.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
Love the vintage crib & crochet lamp shades.
Source:
ohdeedoh.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
This is just FAB!!! But I would want more color.
Source:
babylifestyles.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
I want an elephant theme no matter what! I love the big vintage pictures and canopy!
Source:
rhbabyandchild.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
We definitely want a tree painted on the wall. A nice accent!
Source:
roomzaar.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
I love the quote...so touching. The dresser is awesome too! We have been looking at furniture to UPCYCLE!
Source:
yougetthepicture.net
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
BEAUTIFUL idea!
Source:
evokingconnections.com
via
Miravone
on
Pinterest
I'm still searching around for more ideas! Such an exciting time!!! :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment