He is my future cousin and has volunteered as my "baby planner". He is also a ((secret)) not-so-secret reader of my blogs **gasp** (haha).
Well we have this thing with pictures. At every super fab event (like where I'm Garth), we take pictures where I basically am picking him up from the ground hehe...well just giving him a big big hug cause he's so huggable!
There is much more to the story of our friendship/family-ship but that's for a later date ;)
Well while I am trying to fit this blog in super super late...I wanted to share the name he suggested...well more like gave us to give to our future baby-boy or girl.
Yes people. He is thoughtful enough to give us a UNISEX name! yes this guy has put thought into it!
So what's the name?
Well here are two music videos that come to mind when I heard his suggestion.
A bit old school...
With a bit of new school.
(**excuse the language**)
One day I will formally introduce you to Demeion. He is truly a great guy...fun to be around...super HILARIOUS...and a big teddy bear! :)
No matter what we name our baby, he can call him/her "DJ".
As long as you tell our baby one day why we call you www.bodyroll.com/Demeion :)
With a bit of new school.
(**excuse the language**)
![]() |
| I was about 9 weeks pregnant here! :) |
One day I will formally introduce you to Demeion. He is truly a great guy...fun to be around...super HILARIOUS...and a big teddy bear! :)
No matter what we name our baby, he can call him/her "DJ".
As long as you tell our baby one day why we call you www.bodyroll.com/Demeion :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment