02/01/2012
Some very special people came to visit you today baby. Your aunts Rosie, Darlene, and Vanessa traveled just to make sure you were fed! They already love you so much!
The nausea and fatigue is getting better. It almost scares me that it is…does that mean my hcG levels aren’t high enough? The little cramps here and there that I get also get my mind working a million miles a second…wondering if we will ever get to meet you.
But just know that you are so loved & your dad is being phenomenal...trying to make sure I eat anything! I don’t want to lose weight again like last week. I’m trying to walk more (thank goodness the weather is absolutely beautiful) which has been helping with the nausea too. The acupuncture is doing great things too…making sure my body is strong enough to hold on to you..and helping with the nausea.
I just need to control how much I eat so that I can stay healthy after you’re born! Someone has to keep up with you :)
02/05/2012
Church was phenomenal today. It helped us (your dad and I) to be secure in the hope and love we have in our heavenly Father…rather than worrying about everything and anything.
It’s getting more real…all the research we have to do to get the best pre-natal care while wondering how we are going to pay for everything is getting both of us stressed. Not only are we freaking out about your nursery…your clothes…etc etc, but how are we suppose to take care of you now while you’re in my belly?
The worship song today “You fail us not” was what we needed to hear. It’s foolish for us to think that we created you..God created you..and He loves you so much already…I know that He will take care of you..and use us as instruments. We’ve already lost before…we aren’t going to lose you.
My body is already changing so much. You’re making a statement already that will be hard to hide soon. We can’t wait to share this joy we have with everyone in our lives…you are already loved so much.
The nausea, fatigue, brain fog, etc is all worth it. I know that as your mother, I already will do anything for you.
Here is the link to my blog that I wrote this exact day: Click!
_____________________________________________________________________
Tomorrow- you'll get to meet my little shrimp baby. Well kind of;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment