Sunday, June 24, 2012

happy birthday Xander :)

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE LITTLE DUDE- XANDER (pants)!!!!

June 24th, 2010

I remember the anticipation we had built up while driving to Rockford from Bolingbrook to see you when you were born. We just had to face our own lost that I still vividly remember & the thought of you coming into the world made it all better. Obviously you can't read this now, but I hope when you do, you will know and feel just how much we both LOVE you. 

You were the most beautiful newborn we've ever seen and we knew you would have the best personality:) 

You've been through so much in your little two years of life but everything you've overcome shows how much of a fighter you are! 

We are so blessed to have you in our lives and miss you every time we have to say goodbye. I know Uncle Ryan is completely your favorite now but I will post the video that proves that I once was :D

You have been such a light in our lives...in our family...and I can't wait for you to share the spotlight (maybe?) with your little cousin coming in September. I hope you will protect her when you're older, show her some of your amazing dance moves, and help her adopt your sophisticated palate. 

We love you more than words can express and would do anything for you. The love we have for you excites us to have our little one because I can't imagine loving our own little person like we love you. 

We will always be here. No matter where we are physically. 

Happy 2nd birthday. Can't wait to celebrate many more to come!! <3

I use to be your favorite :) 



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Xander! He is so cute in that video. :)

    ReplyDelete