Next week, I have the opportunity to volunteer my time from July 4th-8th in IL for a Christian Youth camp that I attended when I was younger.
This camp changed my life...helped to mold me into who I am today...and directly effected my relationship with God and the people around me.
Due to my busy schedule for the past 4 years due to school, I haven't been able to attend this camp to help as apart of the Leadership team and this summer, I finally get to go back! I will be apart of the Worship Team as well as help lead morning and nightly devotions with some pretty cool girls in our cabins.
Not only am I excited to bask in the glory that God has to offer (in the middle of nowhere) but I am so excited to be inspired by some wonderful young men and women that have a heart and desire to serve God in their everyday lives!
Please watch the video and help us by providing your support through prayers and even financial support if you feel driven to. All the leaders at this camp will literally be volunteering- we will not be paid monetarily at all..but actually will be PAYING the same camp fee as the campers to attend! Any help you provide will be forever appreciated.
I can't wait to update you from camp next week...
And yes..I will be so HOT...29/30 weeks pregnant and all!!
Our fundraising page! :) Please help support us!
Our fundraising page! :) Please help support us!
0 comments:
Post a Comment