happy 30th birthday to my main squeeze- Ryan!!
I know I know..you guys must be sick of HOW OFTEN I tell you how wonderful, amazing, loving, hot, sweeeeet, etc Ryan is to me and how I am SO so SO lucky to have him in my life....well I don't care! Because I can't express it enough! There just aren't enough words!
| He is STRONG ;) |
| He LOVES me so much! |
![]() |
| Look at him...he is HOT! :) We look good together :D |
| He's an animal lover but most importantly, he LOVES our pets so much especially this little guy, Oliver :) |
| Xander LOVES him...and he loves Xander so much! |

| See...they LOVE each other. |
| Strong AND goofy? He makes me laugh :D |
![]() |
| I mean...come on...we look SO good together :D |
![]() |
| The best of all- He will be the MOST AMAZING dad! <3 (Photo courtesy of James and Kate Photography) |
May God bless you with more and more and more years to come to share with me and Baby D. We are so fortunate to have you & can't wait for your next birthday so Baby D can give you birthday kisses!
You have made me the happiest I have ever been in my life.
Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world with just one look...thank you for always protecting me emotionally & physically...thank you for your gentle heart and warm smile that fills the room when you walk in...thank you for loving my family as they were your own...and thank you for loving LAOS food & my culture! And thank you (in advance) for being the BEST father to our baby girl.
As long as we have each other, we can make it through anything.
Best friends forever.
I love you. WE love you.
Happy birthday my old man. (hehe) <3





So very sweet! I am not sick of hearing you speak so highly of Ryan but it does make me appreciate my hubby as well and know that there are other great couples out there that show the world that we Americans are not shallow and that we marry for love and stay together because of it. Truly a modern love story! Happy Birthday Ryan!!
ReplyDelete