Sunday, September 16, 2012

going on my 10th month :(


pregnant for a COMPLETE 9 months....wow.
 How far along? FORTY weeks 
Total weight gain? 1 # (Total: 30#)
Maternity clothes? YES! except I wear mainly non-maternity clothes. woowoo
Stretch marks? None! :) 
Sleep?  BARELY any. Laying down increases my contractions.....I wake up then fall back asleep....wake up then fall back asleep....etc etc. I wake up usually between 4am-6am then sleep until 9am.
Best moment this week? Talking to Xander (my amazing 2 year old nephew) about the baby and using her name :D
Miss Anything? Yes! A lot of things!
Movement? so much! I love it so much. I love that she responds to us but I am so ready to meet her and give her a ton of kisses!
Food cravings? Still random...this week = OREOS and I always love me some GRINGO tacos from the Fire it up truck and dark chocolate ice cream! 
Anything make you queasy or sick? pain!
Gender? Well she is ALREADY late (since it's almost 10pm on my actual due date 9/16) so a diva!!!
Symptoms? CONTRACTIONS!!!!!!!! As I am typing, I have pretty strong contractions...they've been regular ALL DAY so hoping she is coming in the next couple days! 
Belly button in or out? Still in! :) That little thing is NOT coming out! Yay. 
Wedding rings on or off? I don't even wear the band anymore! :( So sad. My hands are SWOLLEN. My feet are a little bit but not as bad and painful as my hands!
Happy or Moody? MooOoOody! Especially if I'm hungry...past two weeks have been atrocious to spirit :( 
Looking forward to? the actual day! I am begging for more pain as I get contractions and I'm basking in the pain. 


I think the last 3 weeks of posts have said something like "I hope this is the last post I write to you before my birth story..."

Well...I can't say that ENOUGH at this point.

My next prenatal appointment is Tuesday & I am praying that I actually don't make it to the appointment...and that the next time I see my midwife will be in labor & delivery! 

It's amazing to think that 4 weeks ago, I was still cringing at the PAIN I am about to endure.
After two weeks of prodromal labor *on & off contractions & then some* plus today's regular strong contractions, I am WELCOMING the pain.

BRING IT ON! 
I'm begging for pain to slap me down to the ground and bust my water so I can get this process over with! 

It's a feeling I never thought I would have but I guess God knows me better than I know myself.

He knew if I didn't experience this annoyance of a "pre labor" process, I might not go through with my natural goal...well at this point, I'm NOT scared of the pain.

I can't wait to challenge it. 

Bring it baby! :)

Praying & hoping I get the best gift soon....

1 comment:

  1. I must assume since there is not a Monday update that you are in the hospital/birthing center...?! :)
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete