| Beautiful city of Chicago! |
Since Baby D hasn't arrived, Ryan and I took the risk and drove into the city to enjoy the beautiful Fall (ish) weather! I got him tickets for the Windy City Wine Festival (I won them!) for his birthday. He was excited because he got to have his 10 wine tastings...AND mine! Plus two beer "tastings" :)
He always does anything and everything for me to make me happy...feel comfortable...he just caters to me even before the pregnancy.
So I was happy to walk around with him as his very very pregnant wife while he got to indulge and enjoy himself :) It wasn't torture for me at all (like many of the patrons seemed to imply as we walked around) but it made me happy to see him smile...I got to spoil him for once and my heart smiled!
Plus weirdly enough all the discomfort I've been having subsided for those 3 or 4 hours we were there....walking around wasn't as difficult...and I was able to drive home without a problem. So Baby D wanted her dad to have fun tonight too :D
((And as I am writing this blog...and since we've been home for the past hour and a half, my man is knocked out asleep on the couch. I would have to say that means we had a successful night! hehe))
And...I felt great after hearing from a complete stranger: "Wait...you're due in one week?! Girrrrl I was that big when I was 3 months pregnant!" haha :) [not so happy when a random event volunteer who was picking up trash and had gloves on...rubbed my belly. Oh gosh.....]
| Happy man at the end of the evening:) |
((And as I am writing this blog...and since we've been home for the past hour and a half, my man is knocked out asleep on the couch. I would have to say that means we had a successful night! hehe))
And...I felt great after hearing from a complete stranger: "Wait...you're due in one week?! Girrrrl I was that big when I was 3 months pregnant!" haha :) [not so happy when a random event volunteer who was picking up trash and had gloves on...rubbed my belly. Oh gosh.....]
Everyday I realize that I fall deeper in love with this man...and I cannot believe that it is within days that we will get to hold the LOVE that has been growing in me for the past 9 months.
Now that's REAL love.
Here is a very very small hint of Baby D's room:
| This is above her crib...the card is from her Uncle Evan & Auntie Danielle! We love elephants! |

0 comments:
Post a Comment