Monday, May 7, 2012

trying to stay..useful.

I graduated April 19th. When I sit down and really think about it, it hasn't been that long. I took a couple days here and there to spend time with friends, run errands, and clean...clean...clean.

Then...there are some days I really don't have the desire to do anything. Like nothing. No moving if possible. I make sure to at least have dinner for my hubs when he gets home & pack his lunch for the next day...which I did when I was in school too.

"I feel useless." Ryan quickly responds..."You're doing the most important job of all, taking care of our baby."


I know he meant that with all his heart. He is amazing like that. 

But I still do. She isn't here yet. And I feel lazy. I wish I lived closer to my family in Rockford so I could spend time with them.

I know I know...I deserve to just do nothing after being in school constantly for the past 6 or 7 years (all year round) but I can't help to think I can contribute more than what I'm doing. I've looked for random jobs that would hire me (to keep myself busy) so I could help with bills etc but haven't had any luck. I don't want to just go out and spend our money that we're trying so hard to hold onto just because I'm bored.

So far...I've maintained a clean home. Good food. Healthy body.

Yet I still feel like that isn't enough. I guess this is a good time for me to pull the books out & start studying for my big & bad board exams in August.

I'm just in that mode. the BLAH mode. This is normal right? right....


On a good note, I smiled and laughed to myself today as she kept wiggling around. Her little movements all day have reminded me of the joy I get to hold in...months!



0 comments:

Post a Comment