Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Maria is a Luna.

Maria is a Luna.


Whoa. How crazy.

Maria and I have been through many of life's journeys together from family problems...boy problems...personal issues...multiple Latin clubs...different countries...etc.

We've been friends since 2000 and our friendship has continued to grow and grow!

She is one of my "go-to" people to talk to, be with, and spill my heart out with complete and utter honesty without a fear that she will love me any less.

She is one of the people that really know me. When judgements are/were placed, she is the first to rebuke them without a millisecond of hesitation.


During my hardest moments of my life, Maria is there. She's even jumped in the car at the moment she heard bad news to drive over an hour just to come and sit with me...and cry with me. That's the type of friend she is. She has defended me. Uplifted me. Continued to encourage me. And ALWAYS ALWAYS loves me. Even through my selfish moments, she is selfless.

I don't know what I would do without her in my life...honestly. In the beginning of my relationship with Ryan, when everyone else but a couple people doubted him and me, she stood by me 100%. 


My secrets are her secrets. Vice Versa. I can say with 100% confidence that she is one of the few people I trust wholeheartedly.

I can't put into words the type of person she is...a beautiful person inside and out can't begin to describe her because it's still not enough.

She was one of my maid of honors alongside our other best friend, Rosie, and now I had the opportunity and honor to be apart of her big day as she married the love of her life, Oscar.

I wish them all the happiness and LOVE. Marriage has been such a blessing in my life & I only hope it will be a blessing for them as well.


Beautiful bride! 
Maria deserves ONLY the best and I know Oscar will do his best to live up to that! :)

Now that we are moving forward in our lives, I know we will continue to make memories together...instead of our fun nights in Puerto Vallarta or Chicago nightlife, now they'll just include family vacations like Disney World (hehe) and kids birthday parties!
I can't wait to share more life experiences with her forever and ever!

No matter where we end up physically...whether its an hour away or 20 hours away, I know for sure that we will always always always be there for each other.

My life wouldn't be where it is without her.

I love you Maria and I am so happy for you & Oscar!! 




Mr. & Mrs. Oscar Luna!! 

Maria, Me, and Baby D :)

I am working on uploading their first dance with me singing so I will add that to this blog once it's complete! :) 

<3



0 comments:

Post a Comment