Friday, May 11, 2012

Do you want to hear her heart beat? :)

Our baby girl at 22 weeks:)
What a cute nose! :)
We had to do another ultrasound today because our last one didn't get enough anatomy. We got over the financial aspect really quick. We were both so excited we got to see our beautiful baby girl once again. 

Finding out that she is perfectly healthy was amazing. But hearing her heartbeat and seeing her move was priceless. 

It reminds me that all the work I'm doing to stay healthy including resting at home is all worth it. Now I get to watch this quick video anytime I want to remind me of what life is truly about. I am so excited! :) 

It's a very short video & the ultrasound tech wanted the sound off so she could concentrate (haha) but it's still awesome to hear! Enjoy:)


22 week updates with photo coming tomorrow!! :) :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment