This picture cracks me up.
1. Ryan and I are so happy we are NOT this heavy anymore. Man...looking at how thick we both looked makes me happy we jumped on the Beachbody bandwagon. We were not morbidly obese by any means, but we definitely added years to our life just by losing 15-20 pounds a piece. :D
2. Our pets would NOT sit still! This was our attempt to try a family picture in 2009...didn't work...obviously.
3. My outfit is crazy. What the heck was I thinking? Man oh man. My future daughter will laugh at this and probably ask me the same thing.
You've meet my #1 baby- my hubs. hehe
Well for the next three days or so, I will be introducing you to my fur babies- Sampson (Garfield look alike), Delilah (fits her name-a little devil), and Oliver (sweetest thing ever!).
:) Stay tuned for more stories with recipes in between! :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment