Thursday, August 9, 2012

one more day.

Day two sucked buttholes and rainbows galore. Whatever that means.
I thought day one was hard....well then they amped it up 10 notches.

After a whomping 135 questions with page long cases about random people in car accidents and delivering babies on airplanes...I come home to take Oliver for a walk to relax.
I walk out of the house and boom realize...I just freaking locked myself out of the house. Greaaat. 

I thought and said a bunch of colorful pretty words.

Only had my cell phone (thank goodness), my purse was in the car AND my water bottle. Super HUNGRY...thirsty...and oh yeah PREGNANT!
The clouds started rolling in. It was 4:30p...Ryan wasn't going to be home until maybe 7:30p or 8p and he works about 45 minutes away with moderate traffic.

So I sat outside in my backyard....just reflecting on how much of an idiot I was and how I just failed board exams. 

Yes I started crying. for like...10 seconds.

Then said eff this. I am calling a locksmith.

Mr. "No country for old men" comes in (um he looked JUST like him...hair and everything) and was definitely a man of fewer words. He went straight to my front door, picked the lock, and then demanded payment and my license.

I can't say I wasn't a little freaked out that he picked my lock in 5 minutes and I kind of wondered if he had an air compressor weapon in his big van...

Well anyways, he saved the day...$55 later. Well my husband did since he had to pay for it.

:(

One more day....one more day....


0 comments:

Post a Comment