Sunday, August 26, 2012

37 weeks = FULL TERM


Comparing from week 36 to week 37 is a HUGE difference. Crazy!
How far along? 37 weeks 
Total weight gain? ZERO (Total: 28#)
Maternity clothes? YES! But honestly wearing a tank top and elastic shorts around the house is the MOST comfortable at this point.
Stretch marks? None! :) But I am stretched!
Sleep?  Sucks. That is all!
Best moment this week? Our pre-natal appointment discussing our birth plan etc made everything feel so much more real...our midwife estimated her to be around 7 1/2 pounds already! Da dang!
Miss Anything? Yes! Feeling normal.
Movement? so much! She is still able to wiggle around even though she's so much bigger now.
Food cravings? I am always always always super hungry but it's probably because I can't eat a lot in one sitting.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Motion!
Gender? Girl! 
Symptoms? I am just more and more and more uncomfortable with each passing day...being this size, carpal tunnel symptoms, muscle aches, contractions, etc etc! 
Belly button in or out? Still in! :)
Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day and the heat! But because of my joint pain in my hands, I just leave the rings off :(
Happy or Moody? Happy overall...very very very anxious!!! 
Looking forward to? Now that I am officially FULL TERM, mama is VERY ready and hoping she doesn't get too comfortable in there!! I can't wait to meet her.

It seems so surreal. I had one of the hardest experiences two years ago that left me feeling scarred for this journey...every day I felt some type of anxiety that maybe we wouldn't make it this far. I can't still help but feel that anxiety only because I know it happens. 

The anticipation is building up and I feel that I've done everything I could to assure that she enters into a safe environment filled with lots of love. I just have to leave it in the hands of the One who has blessed me...to keep blessing me until I get to hold her little body in my arms and give her overflowing kisses forever and forever! 

My life has changed so much in the past 37 weeks...our lives have changed so much. My love for her has continuously grown that I can't even imagine how much more love I will feel when I get to meet her officially. 

I started this blog as apart of my new years resolution because I started to feel lost in negativity and self doubt...I wanted to use it to focus on the amazing things that my life consists of so that I wouldn't let the negative thoughts take over. It turned into something SO MUCH more after finding out we are expecting. It has turned into a route of expression for me to share of my experience as well as reflect on this unbelievable journey & I am so grateful. 

My priorities have changed and my view of my life has definitely changed. The things I valued have been altered and my marriage with Ryan has become so much deeper and more loving...which I didn't think was possible! :) 

Her presence in our lives thus far has already been such a positive influence...we are so ready to meet her and shower her with our love for what she has been to us already....


0 comments:

Post a Comment