Happy THREE year anniversary to us baby!
![]() |
| A country boy & a city girl :) |
When I first started this blog in January, I dedicated a whole SEVEN blogs to my husband from the first day I met him to the after wedding stuff! If you missed out on our amazing love story, here are the links:
![]() |
| Courtesy of James & Kate Photography. |
I read through them all today and yes..I cried. I can't believe how far we've come together and now we are EXPECTING! I laugh reading the last blog when it says now it's time for a baby because little did everyone know..we were already pregnant :)
| Taken & edited by our good friends, Sarah & Allie :) |
My LOVE for Ryan has continued to grow deeper over the past 3 years of being married (almost 5 years together); but I have to say that this pregnancy journey we've been on has given us the opportunity to LOVE so much deeper (which we didn't think was even possible).
Our lives have already changed so much & our little girl isn't even here yet.
The way he looks at me now with my big belly barely fitting any of my clothes...all my emotional outbreaks...crazy cravings..and weight gain is priceless.
The way he looks at me...I know that he falls in love me all over again everyday.
| Taken & edited by our good friends, Sarah & Allie :) |
And now another girl will enter his life...who will do what I did:)
Take his breath away.
Give him the biggest smile he's ever had on his face.
Give him a LOVE so true and genuine.
Make his knees weak.
And most of all, this little girl will make him fall in LOVE all over again every single day.
It amazes me that God loves Ryan & I so much...that He would bless us with the most precious gift of all.
"Baby...we made a baby together!"
![]() |
| Courtesy of James and Kate Photography Stay tuned for more pictures from our maternity shoot once they are done :) |
Here's to many more years to come...growing old together...raising a family together...and best of all- LOVING each other more and more....
I love you, Ryan. You make me the better me.



WOW!!! The pictures are AMAZING!!! How beautiful!!! Truly a legendary love story!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you Doris :) :)
Delete