Sunday, August 19, 2012

36 weeks...moving onto 9 months!


Auntie Rosie made the sign for us this week:)
How far along? 36 weeks 
Total weight gain? 0.5# (Total: 28#)
Maternity clothes? YES! Elastic band GALORE.
Stretch marks? None! :) Very blessed!
Sleep?  Much better since board exams are OVER but I get up quite often to pee and then I have trouble falling back asleep. 
Best moment this week? Shopping & dropping at Babies R Us....we spent A LOT (sigh) but it was nice to know it's for her...we already love spoiling her :) Don't worry...we really did only buy necessities. 
Miss Anything? Yes! Feeling...normal.
Movement? Oh yes! Sometimes I think she wants to split me open! The hiccups are still super crazy and she has OFFICIALLY DROPPED! :) Getting ready...
Food cravings? I haven't had really many...I am more hungry more often but mainly because I only can eat small meals at one time.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Going too long without eating! (duh) and I am still motion sickness.
Gender? Girl! 
Symptoms? It seems as if the past two weeks, I've experienced MORE uncomfortable symptoms. I have numbness/tingling in my hands at night (Carpal Tunnel...), joints in my feet and hands HURT and my grip strength has decreased (sad...), and walking or weight bearing just HURTS MY FEET a lot! Not a lot of back pain though. 
Belly button in or out? Still in! I think it's staying in! :) 
Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day and the heat! It's still on but just a little more snug for sure!
Happy or Moody? Happy overall...very very very anxious. And A LOT more sensitive...
Looking forward to? The arrival of our baby girl! But she has to wait at least ONE more week!! :)
This has definitely been a journey. I am so happy that I decided to do this blog to document all my experiences that I know I will cherish forever...& hoping that my daughter will appreciate it too. 

We are here y'all. It's almost that time. You've seen it all and now I am on my LAST month of pregnancy. I am officially FULL TERM next week (37 weeks) which means she is free to come any moment.

These past two weeks have been a whirlwind for sure...all the changes and nuances have reminded me why so many women I've witnessed get uncomfortable. 

We are so close to being done with the nursery (I know I keep saying that) but I am FOR REAL. We need to finish some wall art, hang it up, and do the last load of her laundry...then we are READY. Her diaper bag is packed for the hospital...we still need to pack our bags. The car seat & stroller are assembled. Her bed is made. Her bassinet is ready. 

Everything has been a blessing. We've received so much love, support, and encouragement that we cannot thank you all enough. We are truly so so so blessed...so thank you. 

I will be providing you with weekly "chalkboard" updates from this point on. Keep us in your thoughts as we are winding down and getting ready for D-Day. We love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I feel I've missed a lot of your updates since we moved but you look amazing! I can't believe how close you to the end you are! I'm sure you're ready for her to come soon after 37 weeks like most are. I can't tell you how much I wanted Erin to come out-I think the first you're always like that. With Zach he came on his own at 40w6d and I swear I felt so great with him I could have gone another 4 weeks! My prayers are with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Miravone! You are going to do great because of all the love surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete