Tuesday, April 24, 2012

diaper time

I am getting overwhelmed. Baby stuff is harder than medical school! At least in medical school, there was a right and wrong. Now I'm stuck trying to decide between this or that while trying to maintain our eco-friendly Earth baby theme. 

So I need YOUR help! Please? 

I've spent too much time going from site to site. Ryan and I want a mix of a cloth & disposable diaper so we have versatility while staying Earth-friendly...and also saving money (in the end)!

Here are some ideas I found:
Best Bottoms Diapers

G-Diapers 

Gro-Via Diapers


There are pros/cons to all these diapers that I found but I want to know what YOU think?!

Then comes the question "Well how do you store & clean them?"

Diaper Pail
Wet Bag
Source: Cloth Diapers Blog

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I feel lost in where to start and how to store..clean...etc etc!! Thank you!!

3 comments:

  1. I've only tried GroVia so I can't speak to the others, but with GroVia you can opt for a cloth snap in or a disposable that sits in the diaper cover. While the idea is nice that you can snap the cloth in and out and have the opportunity to use the cover for another round, it was rare that I could make that happen because the cover would end up getting dirty too. The wet bags are good for while you are out and about. I would not recommend a diaper pail and would simply go with a small bin. You can only keep soiled cloth diapers for 2 to 3 days before the ammonia smell is overwhelming and it is time for a washing. Also be sure to buy the sprayer hose that can connects to your toilet when you need to rinse off the diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your input! It really helps a lot!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should try the honest company. the products are amazing for babies!!

    ReplyDelete