Total weight gain? 1# (Total: 9 #)
Maternity clothes? I refuse to! Just wearing anything stretchy at this point.
Sleep? I always feel SUPER tired...energy is moderate but doesn't seem to last throughout the day. Sleeping has been difficult with the bigger belly, sinus problems, and constant peeing! A humidifier has helped so much!
Best moment this week? Feeling a BIG punch in the gut! :)
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep throughout the night.
Movement? I've been feeling flutters here and there but just felt a big jab the other night! I can't wait for more little wiggles!
Food cravings? Laos food & raw veggies! I still LOVE Laos food...baby is definitely SUPER Asian:) Recently & randomly craved a turkey sandwich. Nothing super weird though! Not yet at least.
Anything make you queasy or sick? Motion sickness, avocados, fish....the saga continues.
Gender? a future diva :)
Symptoms? Sinus problems, Constant peeing, feeling "full" all the time, and muscle aches!
Belly button in or out? In!
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody? Super happy :) But emotional...of course.
Looking forward to? Feeling more karate kicks...and for Ryan to finally feel some movement! :) Oh and our prenatal appointment this week...hearing the heartbeat never gets old!
This week has caused me to have some cabin fever for sure. After graduating and not having a job, I've been able to "relax" but I don't think I know what that word means without having lots of school work! However catching up on sleep and being able to cook meals everyday, clean, watch TV...has been amazing (even though boring sometimes). I know my mind & body definitely needs it...especially since I will have to start studying for my last set of board exams in August.
I still feel an unbelievable calmness and peace which has saved me. I am more emotional but only in a good way...not in a crazy unstable kind of way. I feel little Baby D deserves more happy thoughts than not so I am trying for her sake :)
I know it only gets more exciting from this point forward. The belly only continues to grow, the baby will start dancing a lot more, and mama will get use to not being able to sleep!
Thank you for all the love and support thus far. This journey has been a whirlwind and super special...and sharing this with you all has only made it more amazing!
Goodnight!! <3

0 comments:
Post a Comment