Monday, July 23, 2012

hoo-rah! last one...

...just some pictures for you all to enjoy from Katy's bachelorette party :) 

With the beautiful future bride! 
With my beautiful cousins, Darlene & Rosie.

Taking a rest stop on the streets of downtown Chicago with beautiful Anne-Marie! :)
It was a fun night overall. But I definitely realize that is truly my LAST hoo-rah before little babes comes. 

Weirdly enough, I watched the movie "Knock-up" before going out & saw the scene with Katherine Heigl & her sister trying to get into a club when she was 8 months pregnant.....haha..well that was me. 

I would have to say the belly serves a greater purpose externally too because many guys avoided me after realizing I am basically off-limits so that was nice...but I have to be honest that I got the occasional glares & whispers as I passed by in my stilettos & full blown pregnant self from women. Little did they know, going out in the city was not apart of the entirety of my pregnancy & only for special occasions such as bachelorette parties. But Oh well..nonetheless, I CLEARLY did NOT belong. 

It was my farewell to this for a long long time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment