Friday, July 6, 2012

a fellow mama!

I am so excited and happy to hear of the amazing news that a fellow colleague and friend gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday at 4:32pm exactly!! 

I remember when I found out she was pregnant and now she is a mom! It's so surreal but also makes me realize that I'm not too far behind her. They will be great parents and I can't wait to visit them.

Today is day 3 of FUEL camp and it's the hottest day thus far. I am getting a nice tan but walking outside has been more than overwhelming! Thank goodness for A/C. 

I did some laps in the pool today for my "exercise" and I felt amazing. I realize that being almost 30 weeks pregnant, I'm not doing too bad. I think about my experience from before...the one that still makes my heart sad, and I realize that it has made me love and cherish this baby so much more. 

Every move she makes...all the flips and kicks...it's an absolute blessing. 

I can't believe that it can be anywhere from 6-10 weeks until I get to see her beautiful face and join the elite club of MAMAS. 

30 week update is coming soon...stay tuned:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment