Greetings! My name is Jamilah. I am a recent graduate from college with a degree in Biology. I was accepted into National last summer, but after finding out that the program was not accredited during my visit --I kind of backed away from the idea. I am now back to considering entering this fall into the Naturopathic program. I wanted to write and ask you for your advice. I read both of your blogs and I love how you express your faith in GOD! Also, congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! That is such a blessing!! I know I have to rebuke this spirit of fear. I just would like to know what the job market is like for a naturopathic physician? Have you done any job searching? How was the curriculum at National? What was the student life like at National? Do you have any regrets from choosing naturopathic medicine. I personally do not like medicine, and I truly believe that the natural way is the way to go. I was feeling so strongly about attending National and becoming a Naturopathic physician, but it is almost like everyone around me is telling me that it is a bad idea. Did you experience the same thing? If so, how did you overcome that? I have always wanted to be a doctor. As of now, it just seems as though the M.D. weighs a little more than the N.D. as far as pay is concerned. I've struggled for pretty much all of my life, and I'm at the point where I'm tired of stressing about the same thing. I don't want to live my life for money, but I definately want to finally get to a point where I can live comfortably.
Thanks for your time, Jamilah
"The greatest amongst you is the one who serves. For he who exalts himself shall be humbled; but he who humbles himself shall be exalted."
Greetings!
ReplyDeleteMy name is Jamilah. I am a recent graduate from college with a degree in Biology. I was accepted into National last summer, but after finding out that the program was not accredited during my visit --I kind of backed away from the idea. I am now back to considering entering this fall into the Naturopathic program. I wanted to write and ask you for your advice. I read both of your blogs and I love how you express your faith in GOD! Also, congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! That is such a blessing!!
I know I have to rebuke this spirit of fear. I just would like to know what the job market is like for a naturopathic physician? Have you done any job searching? How was the curriculum at National? What was the student life like at National? Do you have any regrets from choosing naturopathic medicine. I personally do not like medicine, and I truly believe that the natural way is the way to go. I was feeling so strongly about attending National and becoming a Naturopathic physician, but it is almost like everyone around me is telling me that it is a bad idea. Did you experience the same thing? If so, how did you overcome that?
I have always wanted to be a doctor. As of now, it just seems as though the M.D. weighs a little more than the N.D. as far as pay is concerned. I've struggled for pretty much all of my life, and I'm at the point where I'm tired of stressing about the same thing. I don't want to live my life for money, but I definately want to finally get to a point where I can live comfortably.
Thanks for your time,
Jamilah
"The greatest amongst you is the one who serves. For he who exalts himself shall be humbled; but he who humbles himself shall be exalted."
Hey Jamilah- Thanks for finding my blog. Please message me your email address so I can answer your questions. Thanks!
Delete:D It's jejenkins@ymail.com
ReplyDelete